Please read these Terms of Service (‘Terms’, ‘Terms of Service’) carefully before using our site. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
Last Updated: 18 JULY 2020
Last Updated: April 24, 2017an
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES
- use the Sites and Services in any manner that violates any relevant law or that infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, transmitting any Content that may infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s rights of publicity, contractual rights, fiduciary rights or intellectual property rights;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, sell, re-sell or exploit any Content or the Sites and Services for any commercial, educational, or any other non-personal purpose or any for any purpose unrelated to your personal purchasing decisions, without the express written consent of XXUS , which consent may be withheld by XXUS in our sole discretion;
- post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites and Services or any activities conducted on the Sites and Services;
- harass, threaten, intimidate, impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, any other person, falsify your contact or other information, misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with XXUS , or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a review or rating;
- knowingly provide or submit false or misleading information;
- use the Sites and Services if you are under the age of eighteen (18);
- take any action that would undermine the review and rating process under the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites and Services, other user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services;
- use the Sites and Services in any way that could interfere with the rights of XXUS or the rights of other users of the Sites and Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Sites and Services, or any other systems or networks connected to the Sites and Services or to any server used by XXUS by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate or unauthorized means, including attempting to obtain password, account, or any other personal or private information from any other Sites and Services user;
- transmit or submit any transmission or other materials that are encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that is likely or intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services;
- access, download, monitor, or copy any information contained on our Sites and Services through artificial means (including but not limited to use any ‘deep-link’, ‘scraper’, ‘robot’, ‘spider’ or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent automatic or manual process, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Sites and Services or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any Content, materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Sites and Services; or
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services, nor breach the security or authentication measures on or of the Sites and Services or any network connected to the Sites and Services. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of the Sites and Services, or any other customer of XXUS , including any XXUS account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Sites and Services or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Sites and Services, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information other than your own information, except as expressly authorized by XXUS and provided for by the Sites and Services.
XXUS ’S SERVICES
We may require that you create an account to use or access certain parts of the Sites and Services and use certain products and features. We may require that you provide login information such as a username and password to access and utilize your account. As a condition of your use of the Sites and Service, you agree to (a) provide XXUS with true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the XXUS ’s registration forms, when registering for or using the Sites and Services and (b) update and maintain the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password or other account information not generally available to others and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. While there are limited, legitimate reasons for creating multiple accounts, creating serial or overlapping accounts may result in account termination. Please contact us if you have questions about managing multiple accounts.
As a condition of submitting any Content or other materials to the Sites or Services, you agree that:
- you grant to XXUS a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, transferable, and sublicensable license to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, merge, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works from, incorporate such Content into other works;
- you grant to XXUS all rights necessary to publish or refrain from publishing your name and address in connection with your Content; sublicense through multiple tiers the Content, and acknowledge that this license cannot be terminated by you once your Content is submitted to the Sites and Services;
- you grant to XXUS all rights necessary to prohibit the subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, distribution, or exploitation of your Content by any other party;
- your name and report information may be made available to the public and to the Service Providers on which you report;
- you are solely responsible for your reviews and ratings;
- XXUS may, in its sole discretion, choose to remove or not to remove reviews and ratings once published;
- you will not submit any reviews that may be considered by XXUS to be infringing, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, or otherwise violates any relevant law or right of any other party, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- all of your reviews and ratings will either be based upon (i) your actual first-hand experiences with the Service Providers you are reviewing or (ii) as provided below, an individual and that individual’s actual first-hand experience with a health care or wellness provider whereby you have the legal authority to disclose such health information and experience of such individual;
- all of your reviews and ratings of the Service Providers that you are rating will be accurate, honest, truthful, and complete in all respects;
- you do not work for, own any interest in or serve on the board of directors of, any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews and ratings; you are not in any way related (by blood, adoption or marriage, if the Service Provider is an individual) to any of the Service Providers for which you submit reviews or ratings;
- you have not received any form of compensation to post reviews and ratings;
- you will submit thorough and thoughtful reviews of the Service Providers you review (for example, submitting a review describing a service contractor as “He/She is great.” Without additional commentary is not a thorough and thoughtful review);
- you will not submit reviews that comment on other users or the reviews of other users;
- you will not submit reviews with hyperlinks; or
- the reviews and ratings that you provide do not reflect the views of XXUS , its officers, managers, owners, employees, agents, designees or other users.
PUBLICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF CONTENT
XXUS does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or appropriateness of any Content transmitted to or through the Service. You acknowledge that XXUS simply acts as a passive conduit and an interactive computer service provider for the publication and distribution of Content and for the publication and distribution of any content posted by Service Providers in response to Content (“Service Provider Content”). You understand that all Content and Service Provider Content posted on, transmitted through or linked through the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You understand that XXUS does not control, and is not responsible for Content or Service Provider Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, You may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, misleading, or offensive. You agree that You must evaluate and make Your own judgment, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content and Service Provider Content.
You further acknowledge that XXUS has no obligation to screen, preview, monitor or approve any Content or Service Provider Content, or Content posted or submitted by any other XXUS member or any Service Provider. However, XXUS reserves the right to review and delete any Content that, in its sole judgment, violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By using the Service, You agree that it is solely YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to evaluate Your risks to bear associated with the use, accuracy, usefulness, completeness or appropriateness of any Content that You submit, receive, access, transmit or otherwise convey through the Service. Under no circumstances will XXUS be liable in any way for any Content or Service Provider Content, including, but not limited to, any Content or Service Provider Content that contains any errors, omissions, defamatory statements, or confidential or private information (including, but not limited to, health information) or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content or Service Provider Content submitted, accessed, transmitted or otherwise conveyed via the Service. You waive the right to bring or assert any claim against XXUS relating to Content or Service Provider Content, and release XXUS from any and all liability for or relating to any Content or Service Provider Content.
You agree that XXUS may establish general practices, policies and limits, which may or may not be published, concerning the use of the Sites and Services, including without limitation, the time that reviews and ratings will be retained, the maximum number of reviews and ratings that may be sent from an account, the length of reviews and ratings sent, and the maximum number of times and the maximum duration for which you may access the Sites and Services in a given period of time. You agree that XXUS has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content or other materials maintained or transmitted by or through the Sites and Services. You agree that XXUS has the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
XXUS does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, data, advertising, products, goods or services available or unavailable from, or through, any third party or Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers). You agree that should you use or rely on such Content, data, advertisement, products, goods or services, available or unavailable from, or through any third party or Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers), XXUS is not responsible or liable, indirectly or directly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such use or reliance. Your dealings with, or participation in promotions of any Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers), and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are between you and such Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers) exclusively and do not involve XXUS . You should make whatever investigation or other resources that you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging Service Providers (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers).
Third parties and Service Providers may link or otherwise direct Internet users to our Sites and Services for the purpose of utilizing one or more of the services we provide on behalf of others. Additionally, we may provide links or otherwise direct you to third party or Service Provider websites. XXUS does not control or operate any such third party or Service Provider websites. Any information you provide to these third party or Service Provider websites while on these third party or Service Provider websites is subject to the respective policies of those third parties or Service Providers, and not XXUS ’s policies. It is your responsibility to review such third party or Service Provider policies, including any relevant privacy policies. You agree that XXUS will not be responsible or liable for, and does not endorse any content, advertising, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites or for your use or inability to use such websites. XXUS does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third party or Service Provider sites. You use these third party or Service Provider websites at your own risk.
You agree that XXUS is not responsible for the accessibility or unavailability of any Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers) or for your interactions and dealings with them, waive the right to bring or assert any claim against XXUS relating to any interactions or dealings with any Service Provider (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers), and release XXUS from any and all liability for or relating to any interactions or dealings with Service Providers (which includes, but is not limited to, health care and wellness providers).
Without limiting the foregoing, your correspondence or business dealings with, consumption of products or services of, or participation in promotions of, third parties or Service Providers found on or through the use of the Sites and Services, including payment for and delivery or fulfillment of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that XXUS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties or Service Providers on the XXUS Sites and Services.
HEALTH RELATED PROVIDERS
The Sites and Services and its Content are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Sites and Services.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. XXUS does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Sites and Services. XXUS is not a health or wellness provider and cannot recommend or refer you to any health or wellness provider. Reliance on any information provided by XXUS , its employees and others appearing on the Sites and Services at the invitation of XXUS , or other visitors to the Sites and Services is solely at your own risk.
The Sites and Services may contain health-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, should not use the Sites and Services. You should be aware that if you post any health-related information about yourself or anyone else on the Sites and Services, you do so at your own risk. If you post health information about services rendered to another individual, you represent that you have the legal authority to receive health information about that individual from that individual’s health care providers and that you have the legal authority to further disclose such health information. If you post health-related information, you will be placing it into the public domain which may violate federal or state laws that protect the privacy of health information. You also acknowledge that the health care or wellness provider about whom you submit Content may submit Content that contain your private or confidential health information in response to Content you submit. XXUS is not liable for any such Content. XXUS cannot be expected to keep you health information confidential if you post it to the Sites or Services or otherwise make it available to others.
Termination of Access
XXUS may terminate your privilege to use or access the Sites and Services immediately and without notice for any reason whatsoever. Upon such termination, you must immediately cease accessing or using the Sites and Services and agree not access or make use of, or attempt to use, the Sites and Services. Furthermore, you acknowledge that XXUS reserves the right to take action — technical, legal or otherwise — to block, nullify or deny your ability to access the Sites and Services. You understand that XXUS may exercise this right in its sole discretion, and this right shall be in addition to and not in substitution for any other rights and remedies available to XXUS .
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California web users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: If You have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the Services, please contact XXUS , Inc. by sending: (i) an email TO BC6478927355@GMAIL.COM
California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
XXUS , and other Sites and Services graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are the trademarks or trade dress of XXUS in the U.S. and/or other countries. These trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, keyword advertisements, or email addresses, or in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
You should assume all Content and material made available on the Sites and Services is protect by copyright law. Aside from user-submitted Content, all other materials and other information on the Sites and Services, including, but not limited to, all text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, downloads, data compilations and software are the exclusive property of XXUS and/or its licensors and are protected by all United States and international copyright laws.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512 (“DMCA”), XXUS will respond promptly to claims of copyright or trademark infringement that are reported to the agent that we have designated to receive notifications of claims infringement (its “Designated Agent”). Our Designated Agent is:
XXUS , Inc.
If You are a copyright or trademark owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or trademark owner) and believe that Your work’s copyright or trademark has been infringed, please report Your notice of infringement to us by providing our Designated Agent with a written notification of claimed infringement that includes substantially the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work or trademark claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works or trademarks at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact You, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which You may be contacted;
- a statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
XXUS will investigate notices of copyright and trademark infringement and take appropriate actions under the DMCA. Inquiries that do not follow this procedure may not receive a response.’“”’“”’’’“”’
DELAYS AND ACCESSIBILITY
The Sites and Services may be subject to limitations, delays, failure, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. XXUS is not responsible for any delays, failures or other damage resulting from such problems.
XXUS appreciates hearing from you, as well as our other users, and welcomes your comments regarding our Sites and Services. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. Although we do value your feedback on our Sites and Services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, suggestions or materials. If, despite our request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts or other information (collectively, the “Submissions”), such Submissions will be the property of XXUS . In addition, none of the Submissions will be subject to any obligations of confidentiality and XXUS will not be liable for any future use or disclosure of such Submissions.
Warranties and Disclaimers
You acknowledge that XXUS has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to or use the Sites and Services; what effects the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content on or in connection with the Sites and Services. You release XXUS from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content or information through the Sites and Services. The Sites and Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. XXUS makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services, and XXUS will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services. XXUS makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein.
YOU ACCESS AND USE THE SITES AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS, AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER XXUS NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF XXUS , COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTUOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT AFFECT THE SITES AND SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL XXUS OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTUOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS. IN NO EVENT WILL XXUS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES.
ANY MATERIAL ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED, OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITES AND SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM XXUS OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE TERMS, XXUS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, XXUS ’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
XXUS SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND XXUS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
XXUS has no control over and no duty to take any action regarding: other users’ behavior; what effects Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to Content. You release XXUS from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Sites and Services. XXUS makes no representations concerning any Content, including the accuracy thereof, contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services, and XXUS will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Sites and Services.
The Sites and Services may display links to other Internet sites or resources. Because XXUS has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that XXUS is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You further acknowledge and agree that XXUS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Limitation of liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT XXUS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF XXUS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”), RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (B) THE COST OF ANY GOODS AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE; (C) DISCLOSURE OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT; (D) CONTENT YOU SUBMIT, RECEIVE, ACCESS, TRANSMIT OR OTHERWISE CONVEY THROUGH THE SERVICE; (E) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE; (F) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE; (G) ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY XXUS OR THE FAILURE OF XXUS TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR (H) ANY OTHER DEALINGS OR INTERACTIONS YOU HAVE WITH ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS (OR ANY OF THEIR REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS). THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to You.
You understand and agree that Your unlimited access to the Content on the Website or in the Magazine represents a substantial portion of the value You receive from Your XXUS ’s Membership Fee. THEREFORE, TO THE EXTENT XXUS IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICE, XXUS ’S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES WILL NOT EXCEED THE EQUIVALENT OF ONE (1) MONTH OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP FEE (I.E., THE AMOUNT OF YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE DIVIDED BY TWELVE).
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT XXUS CONTRACTS WITH A THIRD PARTY TO PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT OF MEMBERSHIP FEES TO XXUS THROUGH THE USE OF A CREDIT CARD (A “CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR”). YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER A CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREDIT CARD PROCESSING PROCESS FOR XXUS , INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE COMPANY ISSUING THE CREDIT CARD TO YOU AND THE MERCHANT BANK (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (AS DEFINED HEREIN AND SUBJECT TO THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF THE FAILURE OF XXUS TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY XXUS . YOU HEREBY RELEASE EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF THE FAILURE OF XXUS TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY XXUS . YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES IT MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS SECTION. YOU HEREBY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT XXUS SHALL BE SOLELY LIABLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF ANY DAMAGES TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- If you use computer programming routines that are intended to aggregate records or reports from the Sites and Services or otherwise damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair, disable or otherwise overburden the Sites and Services, you agree to pay One Hundred Dollars ($100) for each report or record that is aggregated, disrupted, damaged or otherwise affected by you.
Our system will automatcially pay each member Cashback by using the account that is set up with the member. A total percentage of not more that 15 % of all members get disbursed. It’s automatic.
If you have any comments or questions regarding these Terms, or wish to report any violation of these Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will address any issue to the best of our abilities.